Memphis Criminal Appeal Attorney To Protect Your Rights
For State and Federal Criminal Appeal/Post-Conviction Habeas Corpus relief In Tennessee Contact Criminal Appeal Attorney Robert Brooks
Robert C. Brooks, Attorney at Law
- I began practicing criminal defense law more than 30 years ago. During that time my practice has included numerous trials, and appeals, post-conviction, and habeas corpus cases, in private practice and as an assistant federal public defender, in Tennessee state and federal courts.
- I now limit my practice to criminal appeals in state and federal courts in Memphis, Shelby County, Tennessee, so that I can give the highest quality service to my clients that I can.
- My practice is limited to criminal appeals in the Criminal and Federal Courts of Memphis and Shelby County, the Tennessee Court of Criminal Appeals, the Tennessee Supreme Court, the United States Court of Appeals and the United States Supreme Court.
- If you need a criminal appeals attorney in Memphis and Shelby County, Tennessee, contact me, and do so immediately. The sooner you call, the sooner I can begin to work on your appeal, and the better chance you have.
- You or your family can call me, write me, or email me for a free initial consultation. Give me the details of your case and I can look into it for you over the internet, and send you the results of my initial review and my proposal for further representation, all without charge.
After your conviction it is important to understand the issues and rulings from the trial in order to understand how the affect the way forward with your criminal appeal. When you have been wrongfully sentenced or convicted, it is important to protect your rights and move quickly as there are time limitations in which you can file some appeals. Here at Brooks Law Firm we are diligent and thorough with your criminal appeal process and make sure all the steps of the process are handled with care.
- I can be contacted by phone, and email, and you can avoid the delay of postal mail and the time and trouble of having to travel to and from my office. I believe you will find, as I have, that this is a convenient and effective way of doing business.
- You or your family can call me, write me, or email me for a free initial consultation. Give me the details of your case and I can look into it for you, and send you the results of my initial review and my proposal for further representation, all without charge.
- Call me at 901-324-5000
CRIMINAL DEFENSE PRACTICE AREAS
Brooks Law Firm handles DUI and DWI defense, Drug crime charges, Domestic Assault, Assault, Disorderly Conduct, Assault, Drug charge: Marijuana, Cocaine, Meth, Heroin, Prescriptions, Driving on a Suspended License, Traffic Tickets, Theft, Probation Violations, Orders of Protection, Violent Crimes, Burglary, Robbery, White Collar Crimes: Fraud, Embezzlement, Forgery, Identity Theft, Federal Criminal Defense, Firearms/Weapons, Conspiracy and Criminal Appeals.
AGGRESSIVE CRIMINAL DEFENSE FOR THE BEST RESULTS
Brooks Law Firm will work across the divisions of the judicial system to get you the best possible result. Judges and prosecutors respect his drive and personal touch he gives both the cases and criminal clients he represents. You need a skilled attorney ready to get the best results possible in plea negotiations and courtroom presence. Brooks Law Firm have Spanish Interpreters available at a moment’s notice. Brooks Law Firm is fair and works with clients involving costs, fees and fines associated with your criminal charges. When you need a criminal lawyer in Memphis and Shelby County, Tennessee that will fight for your rights both inside and outside the courtroom, Brooks Law Firm is who you should call.
FREE CONSULTATION OF YOUR CRIMINAL CHARGES WITH A LAWYER
Our office is conveniently located in the heart of midtown Memphis and is handicap-equipped for disabled persons. We accept cash and credit cards and we will work with clients on payment plans when that option is available to suit the needs of the client. Call Brooks Law Firm’s criminal attorneys for a free consultation today regarding your criminal charges. Our criminal lawyers practice in Arlington, Bartlett, Cordova, Collierville, Germantown and Millington, Tennessee.